Defending municipalities, police departments, commissions, and individual officers from law enforcement liability claims is a primary aspect of the group’s work.
We advocate for municipalities across a broad range claims, including:
- personal injury, ranging from
- minor to catastrophic
- municipal sidewalks and roadways
- accidents on other municipal property
- motor vehicle accidents involving municipal vehicle
- police services and/or police officers
- negligent building inspection
- fire and ambulance
- municipal governance and operations
- municipal licensing
- environmental liability
- long-term care facilities
At the Law Firm of Vaughn, Weber & Prakope, we have extensive experience at all levels of court and with all forms of dispute resolution. Our top professionals have extensive trial and appellate experience defending regional and local-tier municipalities.