We are available to assist with any the following:
· Any Real Estate closing
· Real Estate Litigation
· Purchase/Sale/Lease of an Apartment Building
· Purchase/Sale/Lease of a Cooperative Apartment
· Purchase/Sale/Lease of a Condominium
· Purchase/Sale/Lease of a Commercial Building
· Purchase of a Foreclosure/REO property
· Purchase/Sale of a Short Sale property
· Purchase/Sale FSBO (For Sale By Owner)
· Purchase/Sale/Lease of a Shopping Center
· Purchase/Sale/Lease of Undeveloped Land
· Purchase/Sale/Lease of a Vacation Home
· Purchase/Sale/Lease of an Investment Property
· Lease Drafting/Review
· Real Estate Contract Drafting/Review
· Landlord-Tenant Matters
· Real Estate Refinancing
· Assignment of Mortgage/Contract
· Construction Loans
· Deed transfers
· Quit-Claim Deeds
· Loan Modifications
· Lender Representation (BANK CLOSINGS)
· First-Time Home Buyer Representation
· Title Review
Owner lists property for sell with a real estate Broker/FSBO.
A Buyer makes an acceptable offer.
Buyer hires engineer/inspector.
Seller’s attorney drafts the initial contract of sale.
Seller’s attorney and Buyer’s attorney negotiate the contract terms.
Buyer’s attorney meets with his client(s) for the “contract signing.”
Executed contract and Down payment are forwarded to Seller’s attorney.
- Buyer receives an executed copy of the contract to obtain a loan (“commitment letter”).
- A title search & survey are conducted.
- A closing date is set.
- Parties meet to close the transaction.
Tags: attorney, attorneys, closing date, contract terms, engineer inspector, estate litigation, initial contract, lawyer, loan commitment letter, Long Island, real estate attorney, real estate broker, real estate law, real estate lawyer, real estate lawyers, real estate real estate, real estate transaction, title search