Personal Injury Attorneys,
Vigorously Pursuing Justice For You.
Proudly Serving the Residents of Hempstead, Garden City, Westbury,
East Meadow, Huntington, Mineola & Baldwin NY
Personal Injury Law encompasses a broad range of cases including traffic accidents, accidents at work, assault claims, product defect accidents, slip, trip and fall cases, medical malpractice matters and more. The Law Firm of Vaughn, Weber & Prakope PLLC is uniquely prepared to successfully handle virtually any kind of injury by providing experienced and aggressive legal representation for all of our clients. We will work hard to ensure that you are treated fairly and justly. If you or a loved one has been the victim of personal injury, our attorneys can help you receive the compensation that you deserve.
What You Need To Know
The trauma of a personal injury is an unexpected and devastating event in a person’s life. If you’ve been injured in an accident, let our personal injury attorneys help you and give you the tools to help yourself. Gathering information for your personal injury case will not be the first thing on your mind after being involved in a traumatic incident. However, the following is some of the important information you will need to provide to your Personal Injury Attorney:
About The Incident:
- As much detail about the actual accident as possible (what happened?).
- Any and all witnesses to the accident (who was there when it happened?). Extremely helpful to provide names, phone numbers, addresses, and email addresses if possible.
- All who responded to the incident and likely took a report (police, fire, emergency medical technician, private security, management).
- Any statements you made to anyone (written or oral).
- Any Detailed information regarding any and all doctor visits and/or hospitalizations related to the incident.
- Any records you have regarding the incident (i.e. hospital record, police report).
- If your injury is work-related.
- If you have ever been injured before.
- If you are involved in any other lawsuits.
- If you have ever filed for bankruptcy.
- If you have hired or met with another attorney on this matter.
The above is just some of the information you should be ready to provide your Personal Injury Attorney with. He/she will be able to work with you to determine what information is important to your case and why.
The above is not legal advice, but The Law Firm of Vaughn, Weber & Prakope, PLLC is here to assist you, alleviating the painful stress surrounding a personal injury and getting you the just compensation that you need to rebuild your life.
Contact us at (516) 858-2620 to schedule an appointment with a personal injury attorney!