WHY CHOOSE US?
Dear Potential Client,
There are many attorneys to choose from. All with different personalities, fees, years of experience etc. So, what makes The Law Firm of Vaughn & Weber the right choice for you?:
- We are responsive. We return calls and respond to e-mails promptly.
- We offer reasonable legal fees. Our legal fees are competitive and we offer payment plans
- We don’t nickel and dime our clients. We don’t charge for every copy, phone call, office visit etc.
- We believe in giving our clients more for their money. We often do things that are not included in the retainer agreement at no additional charge.
- We take pride in our work. We don’t believe in just “throwing” things together.
- We do the work. An ATTORNEY handles your file. We don’t outsource your case to a different law firm or to non-legal personnel overseas or in another state.
- We are honest. We don’t mislead clients or use bait and switch tactics.
- We value your business. We give every client the utmost respect and attention. It doesn’t matter how “big” or “small” your case is.
- We go the extra mile. We often keep late hours to meet with clients, make house calls etc.
- We are informed. We are members of several different associations which consist of thousands of other lawyers who exchange information, ideas and strategy. We also subscribe to several different legal publications, legal databases, etc.
- We are caring. We really care about you, and will only do that which is in your best interest.
- We will hold your hand. We will make every effort to ensure that you understand and are comfortable with each step of the legal process.
The above is simply intended to provide you with some of the things we, as a law firm, believe are important. We offer free consultations in an effort to dispel the myth that all attorneys are bad. We likely have more in common than you think, but more importantly, we understand your situation and want to help you. We look forward to working with you. Thank you!
As always, The Law Firm of VAUGHN & WEBER, PLLC is here to assist you. We are conveniently located in the heart of Nassau County, Long Island, at 393 Jericho Tpke., in Mineola, NY. Contact us at (516) 858-2620 to speak with an attorney.